Subject: RE: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 08:24:23 -0600

Looks more like fog to me. ;-)  We had our dusting last night, mostly
melted and froze again and now we have ice on the road.  Ever try to drive
a Mustang GT or other Hi Perf car on ice?  REAL FUN!  The neat part will be
trying to get back up the hill that is our driveway tonight. ;-))

Gene

                      "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
                      Sent by:                            To:       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        cc:
                      -alto.ca.us                         Subject:  RE: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced

                      12/02/2003 09:13 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

B. D. Colen wrote:
> But speaking of things digital...For a few brief moments
> in NYC today, it looked like winter...
http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/image-57271.html

Silly me, at first I thought your fingers were freezing.  :-)
It's been one of those days ...
It was winter here in Boston also, although I can't show my
photos (yet), as I shot with film.  :-)

Cheers,

- - Phong