Subject: RE: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 08:37:50 -0600

Yes, but knobs are much more user friendly even if they control digital
circuits.  I have old radios which all controls are knobs, and new all
digital with very few knobs.  The old radio is much more usable and also
more pleasing to use as I can control (or feel I have more control) much
more easily.  Yes the newer digital radio has more functions and is more
capable, but the older radio is far more pleasing and more user friendly
than the newer radio.

Gene

                      "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
                      Sent by:                            To:       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        cc:
                      -alto.ca.us                         Subject:  RE: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced

                      12/02/2003 10:16 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Mark Rabiner wrote:

> BD if the other's didn't already tell you what you missed was direct
> dialing like a Leica M or R or Nikon FM or other analog camera that you
> can go out and take a picture with and feel like it was you that took
> the picture and not some geek writing code in the silicon valley.

Mark,

It's still the same silicon valley geek, dude.  It's DIGITAL,
complete with software, hardware and firmware, knobs or no knobs.

- - Phong

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced)