Subject: RE: [Leica] Digilux not same as Lumix apparently (was Re: The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced)
From: "Kit McChesney" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 17:34:52 -0700

Does this help?

Software:  The LEICA DIGILUX 2 can be connected to a PC/Mac via USB
connection and operated through the computer using Leica USB Remote Control
Software.  The user can control the exposure, resolution, compression,
preview window and histogram through the computer.  An interval switch can
also be used.  The images are saved directly to the computer.

Scope of delivery:  The camera is delivered with a 64 MB SD Memory Card, a
mains connector/battery charger, a 1400 mAh battery, Adobe Photoshop
Elements 2 for Win/Mac, ACDsee 6 PowerPack (Win), ACDsee 1.68 (Mac), Apple
QuickTime 6 (Win), USB drive for Windows 98 SE and Leica USB Remote Control
Software, SilverFast DC-SE with Virtual Light Table

Kit