Subject: Re: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 17:34:31 -0800

grduprey@rockwellcollins.com wrote:

> Yes, but knobs are much more user friendly even if they control digital
> circuits.  I have old radios which all controls are knobs, and new all
> digital with very few knobs.  The old radio is much more usable and also
> more pleasing to use as I can control (or feel I have more control) much
> more easily.  Yes the newer digital radio has more functions and is more
> capable, but the older radio is far more pleasing and more user friendly
> than the newer radio.
>
> Gene

My Tuner amp right beside me as I type has a large Volume knob. What a
relief to those two buttons they used to have on most amps it is much
faster and better!. I think the amps have gone volume knob if not other knobs.
They cost more perhaps but people appreciate them. Sometimes you just
gotta give them a knob to keep them happy.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced)