Subject: [Leica] FS: M6 preTTL 0.85
From: "Steven Blutter" <steven2244@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 13:24:06 -0600

If you've been following my dilemna, I've decided to part with it.

I shot at most 50 rolls through it, still have the box.  If I can find the
papers their yours but they're not in the usual places - I moved offices
around then.

Was bought new by me when they came out at Calumet in Chicago.

I haven't photographed it yet but its like new and will take it back if
there's a problem.  Of course I babied it, didn't take it on trips because I
go to beachy places with spray.

If anyone's interested I'll scan all surfaces, that works pretty well.
Bottom plate tape is perfect - I don't recall ever putting it on a tripod.

I paid $2390 with tax and am asking $2000.  Will consider an 8 element 35
2.0 Summi  or M4 + cash- at their market levels considering condition.

The group is getting 1st crack before Ebay, because all of you know about
its short production run etc.

Will throw in the slotted battery cover!

Steven Blutter
773-271-3800