Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: question on flash with the MP
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 14:09:17 -0600

I looked at a MP when I went to So. Calif. last month and was not
impressed.  I find my M6TTL has just as silky smooth, fine of a finish, and
solid a feel as the MP I took out of the box.  Now the Leica Script on the
top is cool though. ;-)

Gene

                      Ken Wilcox
                      <klw.51@comcast.net>                To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:       "Kit McChesney" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  [Leica] RE:  question on flash with the MP
                      -alto.ca.us

                      12/04/2003 11:28 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

The days of yore indeed. My MP has the same smooth, precision feel as
my well used M3 and M4. A joy to use and much better feeling than my
M6. (Yes, I'm aware that the M6 will take just as nice pictures as
the the others. I'm talking about the fun of using them.)

Ken Wilcox

At 10:15 PM -0700 12/3/03, Kit McChesney wrote:
>But that's what everyone wanted with the MP ... the days of yore! ;-)

Kit