Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS: LEICA DIGILUX 2 NOW: Emotional purchase?
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 14:21:33 -0600

I've been trying that one on my wife for the past several weeks...She just
gives me that look that says "Do it and Die!"  I get a bonus check tomorrow
and will spend some for a used 35 Summicron and hope her knee still hurts
enough from the knee surgery that she cannot catch me! ;-)))  My GLOCK is
locked in my drawer and I don't keep any ammunition around either! ;-)))))

Gene

                      Tina Manley
                      <images@InfoAve.Net>                To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] WAS:  LEICA DIGILUX 2 NOW: Emotional purchase?
                      -alto.ca.us

                      12/04/2003 01:10 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Pure emotion for me.  I decide I want a new lens and then ask my business
manager (husband) if I can afford it.  He says, "No." and I order it anyway

and then try to figure out a way to use it that will pay for it.  It's
worked so far!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com