Subject: RE: [Leica] eating bugs + SL2 repair
From: "Vick Ko" <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 21:38:37 -0500

Reinhold Meuller
150 Laird Dr
Suite 105
Toronto
M4G-3V7

416 467-6992

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of Liam
Maloney
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 9:10 PM
To: leica-users-digest@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: [Leica] eating bugs + SL2 repair

Hi folks,

Just returned from an exciting assignment at the
Montreal Insectarium. Had fun photographing chefs
preparing insects as culinary treats. Enjoyed cicada
stir-fry, meal worm banana bread, millipede pizza and
giant ants with salsa. Not bad! (I kid you not). I'll
post pics when they get back from the lab.

Anyways, my SL2 is on the fritz. After taking one too
many beatings at the hands of Montreal police riot
batons and punk rockers, the meter is kaput. Can
anyone recommend a good repairman? I rely on this
thing to pay a good part of the rent, so a quick
turnaround is imperative.

I think Reinhold Mueller lives in TO - if anyone has
his co-ords, post 'em.

Thanks,

Liam

PS Just looked at the specs for the Digilux 2.
Electronic viewfinder?! No thanks. Too bad; would it
be that big a deal to incorporate an M VF into this
camera? Maybe we can put a 28mm VF in the shoemount,
shoot wide and pretend it's a real M.