Subject: RE: [Leica] Best way to archive negatives
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 08:36:55 -0500

> I use a Gepe hand mounter

I need to get a slide mounter too, as I have been
processing my own slides;  my favorite lab closed
down this past summer, a victim of the digital
revolution.  I have known her for more than 10 years.
I feel bad about this, as I think I  could have helped
her transitioning into the digital realm.  Anyway, I
am weary of investing time into establishing a relationship
with another lab, as who knows when they will close.
So, I have been cranking the old CPP-2.  I have been
thinking of upgrading to a used Jobo ATL processor,
as their prices have come down quite a bit.

- - Phong

Replies: Reply from Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] Best way to archive negatives)