Subject: [Leica] FS Friday: Current 50 Summicron-M brand new never used
From: Leicajay@aol.com
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 09:45:54 -0500

Selling for my wife's friend:

Current (built-in shade) 50 Summicron-M, black anodised finish. She bought the lens for her now ex-husband as a birthday present but he split before she could give it to him. It's new, unused in the box, ser# above 3,900,000 which means it was made in the last couple years. She's had bad experiences with e-Bay and could use the money now for X-Mas gifts for the kids so I offered to sell it for her. You can check my e-Bay feedback (100% positive) under infinitydt. $675 includes shipping in the lower 48 USA. Remember this is a *new* lens so compare the price to a new gray-market, not a used lens.

I'm also offering a few items of my own:

Metz 32MZ3 flash (power zoom 28-105mm), LNIB with pouch, papers etc. $115 w. std (non-TTL) module

SCA 351 Module (TTL w. Leica RE, R5-6-6.2-7) $20

Leica OEM (current style)neckstraps, LNIB $24

Leica R lens coupling rings $10 ea

Leica M lens coupling rings $15 ea

B+W "MRC" UV filters size E55, mint $15 ea

Rubber Shade Cap for 35 Summicron ASPH shade (also fits shade for 4th- gen pre-ASPH), mint $20

I accept VISA and MasterCard through my dental practice. Items sold on first-to-pay basis. For security send one e-mail with the 1st 8 card numbers and your address, followed by a second e-mail with the last 8 card #'s and expiration date: leicajay (at) aol (dot) com or you can e-mail me for my 'phone # and call the info in M-F 9:30A-4:30P EST, assuming it's still available.

Happy Holidays!
Jay