Subject: Re: [Leica] R Lenses on Canon bodies?
From: Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 13:50:19 +0000

Sorry if this has already been answered I am labouring through 100+ LUG
posts after being away overnight (!)
I use R lenses on my EOS via the Novoflex adaptor. Since it is
mechanical it passes no information between the lens and body. It works
either in manual or aperture priority mode only and there is no auto
iris. It works OK on a tripod and whenever wide open(ish) shooting is
appropriate. I use my 280 and 100 lenses on EOS1n and 10D.
cheers
Frank