Subject: Re: [Leica] R Lenses on Canon bodies?
From: Joseph Yao <joseph@yao.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 23:54:52 +0800

Phong,

I find the Novoflex one very tight to put on and remove, and the under-sized
release tab does not help either.  It only gives me sore fingers.

The best R-EOS adapter I have come across is made in Japan, marketed in this
part of the world under the brand 'Elefoto'.

In use, I actually find the Novoflex one the least desirable.  There are
several unbranded ones that are available locally that are less well
finished than the Novoflex one, but are smoother in operation and can be
removed more easily.

Joseph