Subject: [Leica] Michiel's PAW 41
From: Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 21:39:08 +0100

Hello,

I had a few hours to spare at Dover when I was waiting for the ferry to
Calais. Dover can have beautiful light. I think it is the same principal
as the famous Dutch light. The sun is reflecting into the water and back
to the clouds. This results in a very subtle filtered light.
Anyhow, this man was looking out over the harbor.

http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw/41.htm
I'm still not sure if I should cut out the left part of the image.

Index at:http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw/paw.html

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema