Subject: Re: [Leica] Hello, I am back...
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@imagecraft.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 04:04:47 -0800

At 08:22 PM 12/8/2003 +0900, Tom Kumagai wrote:
>Karen, Eric, and Ted
>
>Thank you for your response. and Karen, I am not an american.
>I am Japanese Japanese and not sure how many generations my family has
>been here in this beautiful island country. :)

That's easy. Don't Kojiki and Nihongo nail down the creation times and the
finding of the Islands? That or you can use the Chinese immigrant theory
and you have ~2200 years. Then divide by 30 for the average age of each
generation - viola!

use richard@imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from David Degner <david.degner@wku.edu> (Re: [Leica] Hello, I am back...)
Reply from "Tom Kumagai" <tom_mlist@ftp.kumasite.com> (Re: [Leica] Generations - was, Hello, I am back...)