Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Christmas Fest fireworks "an oldie"
From: Sonny Carter <SonC@HELL.COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 20:55:45 -0800 (PST)

The only problem is that I really would have to PS it, as the town that you know from my pictures is on one side of the river, and the fireworks are fired from the other.  I have a couple others that I have done with people in them. They are not scanned, I don't think.

My next adventure is to go into the pit with the pyrotechnicians and shoot back at the crowd and up at the fireworks.

In the meanwhile, let me share my very favorite fireworks shot from the Christmas Festival.

http://www.sonc.com/paw/kcbc_fireworks.htm

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, LA, USA

- --- "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> wrote:
Sonny:

This isn't the shot that I remembered, but close enough...

http://www.sonc.com/kaffie_at_night.htm

Now that would be cool with fireworks positioned in the upper right hand
corner.

Except coming from you, you'd need an affidavit from somebody who saw the
original negative...  <grin>

Eric

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Christmas Fest fireworks "an oldie")
Reply from "John Evensta" <jevensta@plateautel.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Christmas Fest fireworks "an oldie")