Subject: [Leica] Christmas Fest fireworks
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 05:26:22 -0700

sonny sed...

> C'mon down.  I live two blocks from the fireworks, and the folding
couch is a beauty rest!

> By the way, Saturday afternoon before the parade at Christmas Fest,
A friend introduced me to her sister from Phoenix.  I told her I had a
friend I never had met there, named Steve Barbour.

> She said, "oh yeah, the physician!  He was the doctor at a
hemophyllia camp a couple years back. Great Guy."

> I only met about fifty new people that day, and her name slips my
mind, but she said she would email me to get on my mailing list.  When
she does, I'll tell you.  Only 2 million people in that town, right?
> Sonny

wow...please let me know Sonny ....that was the summer I was a doc at
the hemophilia camp, and a cabin counselor for the 12 year old
boys...what a riot, by the end of camp I was so tired, that as I drove
out of camp I made a wrong turn, drove 100 miles in the wrong
direction, and you know what, I didn't even care...   :-)   Steve

sonny's pic....
> > > http://www.sonc.com/03_fireworks/index.htm<<<<
> >
> > Well done Sonny!
> > Gee you keep this up and you can have us start flying in for
> lessons! ;-)
> >
> > ted
>

>  I just booked my flight...Steve

- ---