Subject: RE: [Leica] #$@%$^ art photographers
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 13:03:17 -0500

Or the folks who 'create' the Velvet Elvi...Kincaid is, of course, a
marketing genius. He refused to underestimate the execrable taste of
countless millions of Americans, and turned an ability to paint hideous
schlock into a growth industry that even includes a housing development
in which life imitates 'art.'

And how ubiquitous is the Kincadian vision? There is even a store in the
dead broke, pathetically sad town of Harlan, KY, that is an authorized
Thomas Kincaid dealer!

B. D.