Subject: Re: [Leica] It's snowing! It's snowing!
From: Marty Deveney <sealpup@sharkattacks.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 15:41:10 -0800 (PST)

Sorry to have failed to mention where I am, I forgot I wasn't using an address that indicated my location.

I am in Adelaide, South Australia.  It made it to 40.8C in the shade in the city yesterday, according to a reliable, calibrated thermometer. The cunningly placed Bureau of Meteorology site right near the Gulf of St. Vincent 'only' experienced 39C or thereabouts.  This is the figure that ends up on the news, making this city seem much less hot in summer and cold in winter than we experience at times.

And to really freak all you Americans out, this is a message from tomorrow.

Later,

Marty

where is "here"?

Regards,