Subject: Re: [Leica] 90mm 4.0 for CL question
From: n.wajsman@chello.nl
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 19:43:27 +0100

Hi Steven,

I have one and I use it on my CLs. If you are going to use it on a regular M camera, that I would go with the 2.8 Elmarit. Not that the CL lens is bad, I like it for what it is, but the Elmarit is unquestionably better (I am assuming you are talking about the current version) and you have the extra stop.

Nathan