Subject: Re: [Leica] Raw Spirit - if you like a wee dram
From: RUBEN BLĘDEL <ruben@rhodos.dk>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 19:50:53 +0100

My lokal discount store has started selling Glen Moray Single Speyside
Malt 12 years old at about 1/3-1/2 of a bottle of Macallan of the same
age -I would not rate it higher than the Macallan but nice for a change
- - I dont know what it would be outside Denmark but at about 20 usd it is
very cheap in our overtaxed country - Has any one heard of this brand ,
is it some obscure mix or ???

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] Raw Spirit - if you like a wee dram)
Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Raw Spirit - if you like a wee dram)