Subject: RE: [Leica] The fine line between art and pornography
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 19:26:59 -0500

JEEEEEESUS H KEEEEEERIST...Would people please stop stripping my name in
on top of other people's comments....I did NOT make any of the comments
attributed to me below...as to what's art, my last comment on that had
nothing to do with the present subject...

And I not only did not make the comments about the exhibit in question,
I disagreed with them.

However....
I would suggest that the artist isn't necessarily commenting on the act,
but rather on the use of the act in pornographic imagery. But what do I
know?