Subject: RE: [Leica] The fine line between art and pornography
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:22:54 -0500

Well, I swore to myself I wasn't going to get back into this - and swear
to all of you that this IS my last comment on this one - but, boy, did
Kim nail this! I'm far, far, far more worried about living in a country
in which the Minister of Justice covers a classical statue with drapes
to hide it's bare breasts than I am worried about any kind of crap
posted on the internet or in "art" galleries.

B. D.