Subject: RE: [Leica] The fine line between art and pornography
From: "Adrian Morgan" <mourges@iprimus.com.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 17:13:18 +1100

Adam,

I don't know if you read the article, however it did mention a female
ejaculation possibility, however the poartner backed out.   I can see how
you can say it is male-centric, however I don't see why you would consider
rejecting art based on it being male-centric (not just this piece but all
pieces of art)

There is plenty of female centric art - should that be rejected as well
because it does not include male content?

Adrian

Adam Bridge wrote