Subject: Re: [Leica] The fine line between art and pornography
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 20:38:34 +0100 (MET)

Suddenly I remember "Pictures of the Century". It's a French book that
documents the 20th century with prime examples. HCB is included of course.
The shot he chose was one he took in Mexico. It's a shot of two lesbians
in bed. It's not pornographic. It depicts energy more than anything
graphical.

What does that mean? I haven't the faintest idea. I just always thought it
was odd that he chose that shot.

Daniel