Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: Photoshop 7.0 for Mac OS
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 19:20:42 -0800

No restrictions on the license. You can put them on two machines, as
long as both aren't used at the same time. Though the Windows version
now has product activation, like Windows. But the Mac version is still
activation-free.

On Dec 12, 2003, at 4:03 AM, RUBEN BLĘDEL wrote:

> Creative Suite - Adobe has made all there products CS instead of
> number photshop 8, Illustrator 11 etc. I think there are some limits
> to the licens but you can read more on that on www.adobe.com
Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.  The
pessimist fears it is true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] FS: Photoshop 7.0 for Mac OS)
Message from RUBEN BLĘDEL <ruben@rhodos.dk> (Re: [Leica] FS: Photoshop 7.0 for Mac OS)