Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M3 Single Stroke
From: Victor Tavernini <victor6@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 21:12:09 -0800 (PST)

I found a Leica M3 SS in a drawer yesterday that I had
meant to sell a long time ago ...

Here are the details -

It is in user shape, one dent on the side near the
winding crank, little brassing, the worst area is the
back door where most of the black has worn off and the
back door leather is misfitting.  The other leather on
the camera is nice.  It works perfectly.  The unusual
thing about this camera is that it has been modified
to have M4 framelines ... so it has framelines for 35,
50, 90 & 135mm lenses.

Included with this camera is a nice Leicameter MR that
had been gone over by DAG a year and a half ago.

I'm also including a spare rewind spool for the M3.

This is a user camera which would be a bit better than
user if it weren't for the back door.

$675 ... actual UPS shipping charges.  I'm only
interested in selling to someone in the US ... customs
forms frighten me. Payment by PayPal or USPS Money
Order.

I'll email pictures if interested ...

Cheers,

Victor Tavernini