Subject: [Leica] ISP to avoid
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 21:12:06 -0800

My ISP is rcn.com and they have recently filtered out any email sent to me
from topica.com and possibly others that I am not aware of.  After more than
one-half hour trying to reach a human being in order to find out why I was
recently not receiving any of these emails, I was told that they have a spam
block on some senders addresses.  They cannot or will not unblock
topica.com.

This morning before I made the phone call, I tried to send them an email
inquiry at support@rcn.com which has not been responded to yet.

I suggest you avoid using this ISP.
I am, currently shopping for a replacement ISP and seen to have found one.

Roland Smith
Oakland, California