Subject: Re: [Leica] new toy
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 05:06:52 -0700

Nice Neal, impressive, ..... the link to Say AAAHH is

  http://photoneal.com/photos/misc/tn/sayah1.jpg.html

Steve

> Shot one "Say AAAHH" was with the sun to my back;
>
> http://photoneal.com/photos/misc/tn/sayahq.jpg.html
>
> Shot two, "Old Caddie", into the sun, upper right in the picture,
only a couple of reflections in the lower left with a slight flair in
the lower left corner. Not bad for any lens this extreme.

> http://photoneal.com/photos/misc/tn/1caduA.jpg.html
>
> All in all I'm pretty impressed with this outfit especially
considering that an entire system costs less than one lens for my
Leica.

> Neal F

- ---