Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Photoshop 7.0 for Mac OS
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 11:53:43 -0500

I have to say that I think rationalizing stealing intellectual property
by saying that it's grossly overpriced is disgusting. How would anyone
making this rationalization feel about having their 'grossly overpriced'
photographs stolen for use by someone else?

I can argue that Leicas are grossly overpriced...does that mean that I
should steal a Leica?

Yes, I do believe that there are some necessities which should, one way
or another, be available to everyone - health care, shelter, and food.
But I don't believe that they should be stolen either.

No one has to use Photoshop - there are cheaper alternatives. In fact,
the Corel products are very very similar to Photoshop and are a fraction
of the price.