Subject: Re: [Leica] Eric's Debut
From: Sonny Carter <SonC@HELL.COM>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 10:25:42 -0800 (PST)

Well, of course I have hundreds of portraits of the artist as a young man, I really was interested in the venue's "ambiance."

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, LA, USA

- --- Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com> wrote:
Fun, Sonny.

Now, get closer with a tele ( like a 75 Summilux) and isolate him with
his mic. From the front, down low, to the side, etc.

Of course, just ignore the audience. :-) (NOT!)