Subject: Re: [Leica] Less Talkin', More Picturin'
From: Aaron Sandler <aaron.sandler@duke.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:12:55 -0500

Oh dear.  I'm not sure what the problem is.  I just checked them on two
different computers and they both work.  (Windows machines running internet
explorer.)  That page was created using photoshop's automatic web photo
gallery thing.

Do any of you web gurus know what's wrong?

- -Aaron

Replies: Reply from Aaron Sandler <aaron.sandler@duke.edu> (Re: [Leica] Less Talkin', More Picturin')
Reply from Jeff Moore <jbm@jbm.org> ([Leica] Re: Less Talkin', More Picturin')
Reply from sam <sam@osheaven.net> (Re: [Leica] Less Talkin', More Picturin')