Subject: RE: [Leica] OT- War Photography
From: eric@jphotog.com
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 15:24:29 -0600 (CST)

Well, if you had ANY knowledge whatsoever about this incident you would
know in fact that thegovernment had nothing to do with that photo not hitting the wires right
away. And subsequentpublishing of that same photo would also indicate the same.

It's understandable that once you've already bought a bridge that you'd
try and unload it. Therest of us say, "No thanks."

Conspiracy theories go both ways.