Subject: Re: [Leica] ......better man than I, Gunda Din
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 08:44:11 -0500

At 10:01 PM 12/15/2003 -0800, you wrote:

>I was hoping to pop of to the Andes retrace a bit but it
>seems I am off to Guatemala  for mid winter  get away new
>experience as never been out of the capital looking forward
>to the Highlands as really only know from the reports of
>the massacres from the news reports and national security
>arcives .
>
>I meant to mention earlier , your images in the Iranian
>were soo well received in the ex peace core  lot ....
>
>Chuck

Thanks for writing, Chuck!  Have a wonderful time in the highlands of
Guatemala.  That's one of my favorite places in the world.  Look up some of
the Heifer Project farms if you are in the Cuchumatanes Mountains.  They
are beautiful examples of sustainable agriculture.

Have fun!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com