Subject: Re: [Leica] Miserable Failure
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 18:18:50 EST

In a message dated 12/16/03 12:50:48 PM, bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

<< No, Jerry - Just looking for a little fair play here. Unlike certain
other people, I have been straight from day one in terms of my
relationship with a camera company. ;-) >>

okay, here's what I want to know....how does someone actually get to have a
relationship with a camera or film or lighting company.  and what do you get
when you have a "relationship?"  And if you have a relationship, what do you
have to put out?  Is it like double dating or more like being a concubine?

Kim

(who incidentally would LOVE to have a relationship with either jobo or
elinchrom or konica-minolta    :)     )