Subject: Re: [Leica] Miserable Failure
From: Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 17:56:04 -0800

on 12/16/03 2:12 PM, B. D. Colen at bdcolen@earthlink.net wrote:

> Well go spend some time in the archives, Doug, and refresh your
> recollection - you'll see that depending on how you want to read what,
> either the first or second day I explained - in full - my relationship
> with Olympus. BTW, did you EVER raise a single question about Mr. Puts'
> relationship with Leica? Or were you one of those - the vast majority of
> those who expressed themselves on the subject on this list - who
> couldn't seem to grasp my asking questions about conflicts of interest?
> ;-)

Calm yerself B.D., I've over 50 and I don't recollect like I used to.  I
think for the sake of newbies and us old codgers you ought ter mention
somthin about Olympus giving you the goods each time you extol their
virtues.  And BTW I never questioned whether Erwin was on Leica's payroll
'cuz I don't give a hoot whether he is or not.  He's a good technician and
in his private newsletters (now discontinued) he also praised good products
of other brands.  So what?  Does that mean I have to go out and buy what
Erwin says?

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com