Subject: Re: [Leica] Now it should work (was: Less Talkin', More Picturin')
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 19:19:02 -0800

Aaron, you may not be a hotshot in the techie area, but you are a
fabulous photographer. I don't say that very often. But I see an eye
here that is quite rare in it's ability to find moments that produces
photos with eloquence and, dare I say, beauty.

And I'm a photo editor who scoffs at 75 percent (I'm being generous
there) of what I see coming out of the top stock photo agencies!

Here's a word of advice - NEVER let Microsoft Word (or any other
MIcrosoft product) near your web pages if you want to be anywhere near
standards-compliant. Use GoLive or Dreamweaver for web page
development. (I find the new GoLive CS to be terrific).

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

"There exists a limit to the force even the most powerful may apply
without destroying themselves. Judging this limit is the true artistry
of government. Misuse of power is the fatal sin. The law cannot be a
tool of vengeance, never a hostage, nor a mortification against the
martyrs it has created. You cannot threaten any individual and escape
the consequences."
- --  Frank Herbert