Subject: [Leica] Now it should work (was: Less Talkin', More Picturin')
From: Aaron Sandler <aaron.sandler@duke.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 15:55:57 -0500

I think the troubles some folks had with my 2003 photo page have been
resolved.  Anyone who cares to try again is welcome to visit
www.duke.edu/~ajs2/Pix2003.

For the technophiles out there, the problem I had appears to have been due
to an extra step that I had forgotten I had done before: editing the page
in MS-Word after it had been created in Photoshop.  Apparently, Word had
replaced the slashes with backslashes, rendering the file unreadable in
certain non-MS browsers.  Photoshop now appears to be blameless...perhaps
the conspiracy theorists were correct after all.  Also, I got rid of the
spaces in the photo filenames.

Thanks to all for your patience with a webpage-making newbie and your kind
comments on the photos.  Special thanks to Jeff Moore for taking extra time
off-list to help me solve this
- -Aaron

My original message follows:

Replies: Reply from Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com> (Re: [Leica] Now it should work (was: Less Talkin', More Picturin'))