Subject: Re: [Leica] Some things really are best left unphotographed.
From: "eric korenman" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 14:33:44 -0500

The bris at the synagogue was incredible fast - the baby barely wimpered.
As an MD, it seemed as professional as could be.
My brother told be that the moyel (person who performs the bris) came by
their house the next day for a 'post-op' check.

MY son's was performed in a hospital by a resident - Not to get into
details, but I would take the moyel in a synagogue any day..

Eric