Subject: Re: [Leica] Some things really are best left unphotographed.
From: sam <sam@osheaven.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 12:37:13 -0500

To this day, my daddy keeps a bottle of concord grape next to the
refrigerator. I always wondered why I couldn't get him to replace it
with a bottle of something a little more palatable.

Sam S

Message from Clive Moss <chmphoto@sbcglobal.net> (Re: [Leica] Some things really are best left unphotographed.)