Subject: RE: [Leica] Miserable Failure
From: "" <marko1976@excite.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 14:35:00 -0500 (EST)

People should just mind there own business, who cares if this guy works of Olympus or not. If you think he is pushing the stuff then you have a the right to do your own research and come to your own conclusion whether he is right or wrong. Why does everyone need information spoon fed to them and out and figure it out yourself. Come on, this is like to little kids fighting, what a joke. Its like this list has turned into a bunch of salesmen or women instead of photographers who happen to shoot leicas and many other cameras I'm sure. The camera really doen't matter its the person anyway. So cut the political BS out.

just my 2 cents