Subject: Re: [Leica] How would you photographically portray....
From: Chris Chen <furcafe@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 14:50:58 -0800 (PST)

The Roger & Elaine story is from 1 of Dave Barry's
columns.

- -------

Jerry:

Sorry, it wasn't written by me but was a "joke story"
that someone sent
me about a year ago along with about a dozen others. I
don't remember
that there was any indication as to the identity of
the author.

It was too good to throw away so I saved it for an
occasion such as
Phong's _lament_ about a "meaningful discussion on how
photographically portray such things as sex, lust,
temptation, desire,
etc. in an artistic way".

Maybe you could re-write its essence in such a way
that it wouldn't be
plagiarism and then submit it yourself to the Screen
Writers Guild.

:-)

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

=====