Subject: Re: [Leica] A new lens for the R? What's going on here?
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 17:14:51 -0800

This looks like a pretty neat piece of glass given the specifications they have
published for it. I hope they do the same for their M glass as well. These data
sheets are great tools.

I don't have a good low-light lens for my R8. I could afford the 35-70 zoom and
the 100 asph (which I use a lot.) This new zoom might provide what I'm looking
for.

Haven't seen a price for it though. Better start eating catfood now. In a few
years I can afford one. If I don't  take pictures.

Groan.

Adam