Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: personal jubilation
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:30:45 -0500

Congrats!! That is really fantastic - Not that she might someday take a
course from me, but that she got into MIT - I have yet to have a student
who wasn't a standout in something...It's a really amazing collection of
kids, and a group of kids who, unlike the crowd up Mass Ave., don't seem
to think they are somehow above it all. :-)

Best,

B. D.