Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica m6 TTL question
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 05:49:12 -0600

Håkan:

>I bought both new, so they came like this. The first camera is the first
>generation TTL:s. It's eating of course a lot of more batteries than my
>second M6.
>
>So somebody else experienced the same problem ? Can it be fixed cheap on my
>first camera. Were all like that ?

I bought a battery cover from Larry Welker as soon as he started making
them:

http://www.quickreleaseplate.com/m6switchpage.html

I love it.  I turn the battery cover, and my TTL is off.  No question about
it.  When I pick it up, I depress the shutter to get a meter reading.  No
meter.  Ahh...just use my index finger to rotate the cover, and I'm back in
business.  It was a pleasure doing business with him.  Absolutely no
hassles, and his product appears flawless to me.

Eric

Replies: Reply from John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Re: Leica m6 TTL question)
Message from Håkan Dennersten <hd@hd.pp.se> ([Leica] Leica m6 TTL question)