Subject: [Leica] Leica m6 TTL question
From: Håkan Dennersten <hd@hd.pp.se>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 10:31:20 +0100

I have two M6 TTL. One of them is the meter engaged always if you turn the
speedknob from the off position.

On my other M6 TTL is it only engaged if you push the exposure button and
for a certain time.

I bought both new, so they came like this. The first camera is the first
generation TTL:s. It's eating of course a lot of more batteries than my
second M6.

So somebody else experienced the same problem ? Can it be fixed cheap on my
first camera. Were all like that ?

/HD

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Leica m6 TTL question)
Reply from John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Leica m6 TTL question)