Subject: RE: [Leica] Inspired but arrested
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 21:59:34 -0800

My personal opinion is that rules ( notice my choice of words compared to
the word laws) get established and stick on the books only because no one
bothered to take the idiots to court to fight some stupid preference of the
"victim".   Another way of looking at this is that the right person has
never been accused of committing the offense, such that they had both the
means and the annoyance to make things logically right.

I am not a lawyer and have no place stating other than my own opinion.
Fighting it will take money and time.  If you have both, fight it.  If not,
maybe some sweet talk and promises to never commit the offense again will
get you a bye.

Now if you had been using a Diana...... you might have gotten away.....

BTW, in what context was the "victim" photographed?   In the changing room
of the women's department or in the main walkways of the mall itself?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from "Keith R. Wessel" <keith@wbalaw.com> (Re: [Leica] Inspired but arrested)