Subject: RE: [Leica] Don's PAW 51 Calm
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 09:49:32 -0500

Steve,
Yes, this precocious eight year old is and will be a knockout as she
gets older.  She is both normally active for an eight year old while at
the same time listening and following directions abnormally well for
someone in her age group.  She has a very wholesome sense of self and
self in a community.  I will have to keep contact with her and her mom
just to see how she grows up.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com