Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Inspired but arrested
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 19:10:56 -0500

What don't you understand about the word's "private property?" I
certainly wish that malls weren't private property, and I think it's
ludicrous that photography in them is barred, but that's the legal
reality. You can bring your camera to the U. S. and photograph in public
places. You can photograph people in the street; but you can't take
photographs on private property, or do anything else on private
property, without the permission of the owners of that property.