Subject: [Leica] OT: B&W digital printer
From: kip@mac.com
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 05:48:09 -0800

Lea:

I've struggled with getting good B&W results from my Epson 2200 until I
came upon a beautiful little raster image processor called
"OpenPrintMaker." It's free from a company called Bowhaus in Los
Angeles. Two caveats:

1) It is Mac only

2) It is currently Mac OS 9 only, so I run it in Classic Mode on my Mac
OS X machine. They have informed me a Mac OS X version is imminent.

If you're using Epson Enhanced Matte paper, you will be astonished at
the absolutely neutral B&W it produces. Download it from:

www.bowhaus.com/inkjetcontrol/

Kip Peterson