Subject: Re: [Leica] All I want for Chrismas is my two front teeth
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 08:28:05 -0700

For shame and our list owner is a google executive!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF
- -8&q=All+I+want+for+Christmas+is+my+two+front+teeth&spell=1

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth,
My two front teeth, see my two front teeth.
Gee, if I could only have my two front teeth,
Then I could wish you "Merry Christmas."

It seems so long since I could say,
"Sister Susie sitting on a thistle."
Gosh, oh gee, how happy I'd be
If I could only whistle.

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth,
My two front teeth, see my two front teeth
Gee, if I could only have my two front teeth,
Then I could wish you "Merry Christmas."

John Collier